Andreas Rentz/ Getty Images
Five Things You Don't Know About Scarlett
April 13, 2012
In the aftermath of her split with Ryan Reynolds she had a rebound romance with Sean Penn. Last year she had to deal with nude pics hacked from her mobile phone hitting the internet. She's a Woody Allen muse and is currently gearing up for her role as Black Widow in next month's highly anticipated The Avengers. Here are five things you may not know about Scarlett Johansson.
1. Born November 22, 1984 in New York City to a Jewish mother and Danish architect father.
2. In 2002, she graduated from the Professional Children's School in Manhattan.
3. In addition to Reynolds and Penn, Scarlett has been linked romantically to Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and Josh Hartnett.
4. She has a twin brother named Hunter.
5. Her first exposure to show business was performing in a skit during the first year of Late Night with Conan O'Brien at age eight. She relived this moment during an interview with Conan in 2005.