Jason Kempin/ Getty Images
Five Things You Don't Know About Blake Lively
July 06, 2012
This sexy Gossip Girl actress, currently dating Safe House actor Ryan Reynolds, stars as the kidnapped girlfriend of marijuana-growing characters played by Taylor Kitsch and Aaron Johnson in Oliver Stone's new crime thriller Savages. Here are five things you may not know about Blake Lively.
1. Born Blake Christina Lively on August 25, 1987 in Tarzana, CA into a showbiz family -- her father is actor Ernie Lively (American Pie 2, The West Wing) and her mother, Elaine, is a talent manager.
2. Stayed busy attending Burbank High School by juggling duties as class president, cheerleader and member of the school's national championship choir.
3. Was the only actual teenager to portray her age in the 2005 film The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, along with older actors America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel and Amber Tamblyn.
4. Half-sister of actress Robyn Lively, who appeared on Doogie Howser, M.D., Chicago Hope and Teen Witch.
5. Stands just over 5'10" and says she's self-conscious about being tall -- so much so that she tends to avoid wearing very high heels.