Jason Merritt/ Getty Images
Five Things You Don't Know About Emma Watson
June 04, 2012
She became a worldwide star portraying Harry Potter's pal Hermione Granger and will play a high school student in the upcoming film adaptation of the coming-of-age novel The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Here are five things you may not know about Emma Watson.
1. Born Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson on April 15, 1990 in Paris, France. She lived in France until she was five and then moved with her mother and younger brother to England after her parents divorced.
2. Became the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue magazine at age 15.
3. Has admitted she had a crush on Harry Potter costar Tom Felton, who played Draco Malfoy. "For the first two movies, I had a huge crush on Tom Felton. He was my first crush," she told People.
4. Her audition for Hermione was the first she ever did. She says her father gave her a wishbone before the audition for good luck and she still keeps it in a jewelry box at home.
5. Is very athletic and plays field hockey and tennis and has taken dance classes in the styles of break dancing and modern.