Neilson Barnard/ Getty Images
5 Things You Don't Know About Troian Bellisario
February 03, 2012
Although her first acting gig came when she was just a toddler, this actress is now best known for portraying the overachieving, straight-A high school student Spencer Hastings in ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars. Here are five things you probably don't know about Troian Bellisario.
1. Born October 28, 1985 in Los Angeles into a showbiz family. Her father is a producer and writer who has worked on shows such as Magnum PI, Quantum Leap and NCIS. Her mother has also worked as a producer and an actor.
2. At age three, made her acting debut in the 1988 film Last Rites, which was directed by her father.
3. When she was five her best friends were child stars Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who lived right across the street.
4. Says her favorite music artist is - and has been since 7th grade - indie rocker Conor Oberst.
5. Had been secretly dating Suits star Patrick J Adams for quite some time but only recently took the relationship public when the two showed up together at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.