Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images
Five Things You Don't Know About Zac Efron
March 01, 2012
This High School Musical hottie just fessed up -- after being caught on tape -- to dropping a condom on the red carpet while attending The Lorax premiere last Sunday. Here are five things you probably don't know about Zac Efron.
1. Born Zachary David Alexander Efron on October 18, 1987 in San Luis Obispo, CA.
2. Confessed to Seventeen magazine that he had a crush on Tyra Banks while growing up, saying her poster was the first he ever tacked to his wall. "I had it on my ceiling! And I had a bunk bed, so she was, like, really close. It was the famous purple bathing suit shot."
3. Was offered a record deal by Simon Cowell, but turned it down, saying, "...acting is my main priority."
4. Admitted to being starstruck when he met Angelina Jolie and said he "turns into a fifth grader" every time he talks with her.
5. His favorite movie is The Goonies.