Angela Weiss/ Getty Images
Five Things You Don't Know About Pink
August 06, 2012
This risk-taking rocker, wife and mother was just named the newest model for CoverGirl cosmetics and her new album The Truth About Love drops September 18. Here are five things you probably don't know about Pink!
1. Born September 8, 1979, in Doylestown, Pennsylvania -- her mother was a nurse and her father served in the military.
2. Had varied interests as a teenager and went through phases as a skateboarder, hip-hopper and gymnast.
3. The first celebrity she ever met -- when she was just five -- was Brooke Shields, who reportedly autographed her hat.
4. Made a splash at Christina Aguilera's 22nd-birthday party wearing nothing but body paint from the waist up.
5. Met her spouse, motocross superstar Carey Hart, at the 2001 X Games in Philadelphia.