Twitter/ Getty Images
Remembering Kanye's 10 Best Tweets
October 05, 2012
Kanye West shut down his Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, simply writing: "Be back soon."
After first jumping on the social networking site in 2010, the rapper, 35, boasts well over 8 million followers thanks to his peculiar and rather funny tweets.
TheInsider.com narrowed down our long list of West's most memorable tweets to our favorite top 10:
10. "There is no astronaut training for celebrity…even though this whole life is so outer space!"
9. "Sometimes my grammar is wrong but my thinking is right."
8. "How much is a shit load exactly? I’m assuming it’s more than a piss load."
7. "Do you know where to find marble conference tables? I’m looking to have a conference…not until I get the table though."
6. "I hate big ass striped scarves."
5. "Is it super lonely and miserable to buy yourself a Cartier love bracelet… well I guess I do love my self lol!!!"
4. "Boyfriends are like rush hour traffic…ALWAYS IN THE F***ING WAY!"
3. "Sometimes I get emotional over fonts."
2. "I hate when I'm on a flight & I wake up with a water bottle next 2 me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle."
1. "I specifically ordered Persian rugs with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple Persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh."
Did we miss one? Let us know, below.