Copyright 2011 Craig Barritt/ Getty Images
Gwyneth Paltrow is making headlines with her appearances on "Glee" and her possible record deal. You probably already know she's an Oscar winner, has two kids and is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, but here are five fun tidbits of info you may not know about the actress.
1. Paltrow's mom is actress Blythe Danner and her dad is the late Bruce Paltrow, the famous TV producer of "St. Elsewhere."
2. Her first on-screen kiss was in a movie called 'Shout,' which hit the big screen in 1991 and also starred John Travolta.
3. Paltrow met her ex-fiance Brad Pitt on the movie 'Seven.'
4. Paltrow was just 26 when she won her Academy Award for 'Shakespeare in Love.'
5. She counts Madonna and Stella McCartney, designer and daughter of Paul McCartney, as some of her closest friends.