Beavis And Butt-Head’s Top 5 Funniest Insults
By CLAUDIA GREENE
October 28, 2011
Last night, the 90s most notorious cartoon slackers -- Beavis and Butt-Head -- returned to MTV after more than a decade and they instantly got up to their old tricks. Back in the day Beavis and Butt-Head poked fun at many music videos, but the times have changed and so have their targets. Look out reality stars, it's your turn to tremble! In celebration of their glorious comeback, here are the five funniest insults from last night's season premiere.
1. Proving that not even their own network is safe, Beavis and Butt-Head quickly took aim at the train-wreck that is 16 and Pregnant. Comments like "Everybody's mouth is always open" and "This chick is a horrible actor" flew fast and furious, but our favorite moment came when Butt-Head suggested a way to improve the program, saying, "This would be a better show if they, like, showed them actually getting pregnant..It'd be called, 'I'm 16 and tonight I'm gonna get pregnant.'"
2. The fellas continued to bite the hand that feeds them by skewering Jersey Shore next. While watching Snooki and JWoww chart out how all the roommates have hooked up with one another, Butt-Head commented “if they did this chart long enough, they could find out where herpes began!"
3. Taking another stab at the Jersey Shore cast, Beavis wondered what JWoww's future grandkids might think after seeing the show. "Grandma JWoww where did you get syphilis?"
4. Touching back to their roots, Beavis and Butt-Head also took aim on one music video they found particularly entertaining: Benny Benassi's Sastisfaction. This brought out their signature snickers -- particularly when some scantily clad women began shaking their money makers while using jackhammers. Butt-Head said "This is what happens when hot girls don't go to college ... whatever they're building would probably collapse but nobody would care." Beavis replied saying, "build a new one -- real slow."
5. And you just knew the Cullen crew was gonna take a hit or two -- in one scene, which parodied Twilight, Beavis & Butt-Head run into a homeless man (who is rocking some wolf-like facial hair) and ask him to bite them, so they can become werewolves and hit on hot girls, like Taylor Lautner. The idea backfired when they didn't develop hairy abs, but did catch Hepatitis A, B and C.
If you missed any of the episode, or just want to watch it again -- click play below!